£40 for 1 session
£99 for 3 sessions
What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is an effective and safe, manual exfoliation procedure. It uses a sterile surgical scalpel to shave the surface of the skin to remove surface debris, excess dead skin and peach fuzz hairs. The tool is held at a 45 degree angle and is brushed along the skin to remove the hair and skin cells. The procedure makes skin look and feel smoother and reduces the appearance of acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles.
What are the Benefits of Dermaplaning?
- Provides deeper product penetration
- Removes soft facial hair that traps dirt and oils
- Promotes smoother skin
- Safe procedure for removing dead skin cells
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Diminishes the look of fine lines
- Creates a healthier, more radiant appearance
- Works on all skin types